CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday night just drinkin some wine and listening to TheClassicametalShow.com
















Just sitting here after working for over 8 hours at my computer today. I guess I am now, officially an Entrepreneur. I have become obsessed with my business. I wake up in the middle of the night with thoughts and I have to keep a pad of paper on my nightstand so I can write them down and then go back to sleep. Of course, sleep doesnt come for a while-- cant seem to drift off again-- think they call it "menopause".......oh yeah thats what it is. I was bored today so I took some pics with my new digital camera Tom bought me. Don't mean to bore everyone...........everyone? oh that sounds so crazy when I know there are only 2 people who read this blog- me and my daughter- so ok-- I posted a few pics of my place so my daughter wouldnt forget what it looks like.

0 comments: